Closeboard fencing is a secure, visually appealing timber fencing. The vertical nature of the featheredge boards give excellent anti-climb properties.
It is recommended that if using reinforced concrete posts, concrete gravel boards should also be used to avoid any timber being in contact with the ground, therefore increasing the lifespan of the fence.
Counter rail and capping can be used to protect the top of the featheredge boards and also provide added strength to the fence.
• Posts : 100mm x 125mm treated V – notched softwood posts @ max 3.0m centres.
• Cladding : 75mm x 75mm Arris rails; 150mm x 22mm Gravel board; 125mm Featheredge boards.
• Heights : 900mm – 6000mm.
• Pressure treated softwood.
• Standard stock colours are Green and Brown.