Post and Rail Fencing
A cost effective method of boundary demarcation and stock proofing consisting of horizontal rails fixed to vertical posts. Post and Rail fencing is available in a range of designs with each suited to different requirements and purposes.
• Posts 1800x150x75mm @ 1.8m centres.
• Rails 38x88x3600mm (3nr or 4nr)
• Nails (100mm) galvanised wire nails – two per fixing point.
• Finished height Approx. 1.2m
• Posts set in concrete foundation or knocked in with a tracked post-knocker. The rails are to be alternated so that only two end on each of the posts.